- Monday to Thursday 9am - 9pm
- Friday 9am - 4pm
- Saturday - Closed
- Sunday 1pm - 9pm
Review the application process
We recommend familiarising yourself with the application process. Take some time to look over the supporting documents you will need to supply with your application and start gathering them.
Get in touch with our team
We’re here to support you. You can reach out to our team on 1300 686 870 and speak with one of our Student Advisers. They can talk through any questions you may have about studying with Melbourne Business School Online and help you with your application.
Start your application
When you are ready to apply, follow the prompts at the bottom of this page to identify the application link for your program and desired study period. When you click on the link, you will be asked to register or login to begin the application process.
For a successful application, you will need:
- An up-to-date CV, showing a minimum of two (2) years’ of professional work experience.
- A copy of your undergraduate academic transcript and any postgraduate transcripts, if relevant.
- A passport or verified document showing current citizenship / residency status.
- An excellent command of English (copy of IELTS or TOEFL score*, where required).
- Personal statements relating to your goals and how you can contribute to the program (not required for the Professional Certificate or Graduate Certificate).
- The names and contact details of two (confidential) professional referees (not required for the Professional Certificate or Graduate Certificate).
You are also welcome to supply additional information that you believe will strengthen your application. The School may also request additional information to assist the admission decision.
It is a university requirement that applicants provide evidence that they meet the published entry requirements. Uncertified documentation does not provide this evidence; however we accept uncertified documents for the purpose of selection, and reserve the right to request your certified documentation at any time.
*For IELTS (Academic), you will need a minimum score of 7.0 overall, with no individual score less than 6.5.
For TOEFL iBT, you will need a minimum score of 102, with a written score minimum of 24+ and no individual score lower than 21.
PTE Overall score minimum of 65, with writing skills of minimum 65 and no other communicative skill below 50.